| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melilla in April is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 47.2mm (1.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Melilla April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Melilla, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Melilla:
- Cordoba, Spain - 331.6 kms (206 miles) NNW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 323.4 kms (200.9 miles) WNW
- Malaga, Spain - 208 kms (129.3 miles) NW
- Cadiz, Spain - 332 kms (206.3 miles) WNW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) WNW
- Tangier, Morocco - 271.7 kms (168.8 miles) WNW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 349.6 kms (217.3 miles) WSW
- Taza, Morocco - 151.7 kms (94.3 miles) SW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) SW
- Meknes, Morocco - 281.6 kms (175 miles) WSW
- Ifrane, Morocco - 283.3 kms (176 miles) SW
- Midelt, Morocco - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) SSW